On June 27, webinar attendees joined Plug in America and the State of Massachusetts in promoting the Commonwealth’s efforts to accelerate adoption of electric vehicles by focusing on the benefits to employers and their workers in providing charging spaces and how to create a viable program.
Webinar Agenda: Massachusetts Drive Clean Workplace Charging Guide
1. Moderator – Joel Levin, Executive Director of Plug In America
2. Introduction – Secretary Matthew A. Beaton, MA Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
3. Panelists – Christine Kirby, Director, Air and Climate Programs, Bureau of Waste Prevention Discuss Massachusetts’s ongoing incentives and RideShare Program, Workplace Charging connection
– Barry Woods, Board Secretary of PIA; Director of Electric Mobility NE-Discuss Mass Drive Clean WPC Resource Guide – Purpose and Executive Summary
– Ruairi O’Mahony, Associate Director of Sustainability, University of Massachusetts-Lowell, provide case study summary/lessons learned
– Jeff Hyman, Senior Manager, Environment, Health & Safety US, EMD Serono, Inc. provide case study summary/lessons learned
4. Q&A – questions/comments
Read the report here. (PDF)
Download the slides here. (PDF)
Visit the Massachusetts Drive Clean Program page, and learn more about electric vehicles, incentives and infrastructure.
Watch the recording of the presentation, including the special message from Secretary Matthew A. Beaton here.