I bought a Volt in 2012 simply because I didn’t want to use gasoline anymore to drive to and from work.
Then I discovered that driving electric:
- saves money on fuel and maintenance
- saves time by charging at home overnight (instead of having to stop at the gas station)
- fewer visits to the auto shop
- are fun and entertaining to drive
- reduce amount of $ sent out of the country to various foreign regimes, and of course
- reduces local air pollution (especially in New England)
Whoah. Did I miss anything?