Become a PlugStar Preferred Dealer
Southern California Edison and the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (LADWP) have partnered with Plug In America to offer its “PlugStar” program to electric car dealers in greater Los Angeles. Offered at no cost to area dealers, the program provides more in-depth EV sales training with a focus on local incentives and programs with the goal of improving the customer experience and growing EV sales.
- PlugStar Program Overview & Benefits
- Federal, state, regional and local EV incentive programs
- Home charging and utility rates and programs
- Public charging and charging networks
- Overview of industry EV sales best practices
- Demo of the ChargeHub EV dealer support tool
The training is offered as part of the PlugStar engagement platform, which simplifies the EV shopping journey with a one-stop experience that connects customers to participating dealers.
The PlugStar EV dealer program is unique in that it was designed by dealers for dealers through the active contributions of Plug In America’s Dealer Advisory Council, itself comprised of some of the nation’s top EV sales experts.
In addition to complementary EV training, PlugStar Preferred dealers get:
- Featured listings on the PlugStar car shopping platform
- Customer leads from year-round promotional events, including National Drive Electric Week
- A mobile-friendly sales support tool with one-stop access to zip code specific EV info
- PlugStar branded sales collateral and support from EV experts
- Recognition and awards for top-performing dealers
EV sales training is open to all factory-certified EV dealers in LA County that serve customers residing in the SoCal Edison or LA Department of Water and Power service territories.
PlugStar Preferred dealers must also meet the following criteria:
- Assign two or more sales staff as EV specialists who complete PlugStar training
- Support local EV events with vehicles and staff as best able
- Update pricing information monthly for EV models in inventory
How to Apply
Click Here to apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.