Plug In America has had a major impact on EV adoption:
- Our advocacy efforts have made the federal EV tax credit and other beneficial policies possible.
- More than one million people have experienced EVs at National Drive Electric Week events.
- Our consumer and dealer education makes it easy to switch to an EV.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely on supporters like you to make these programs successful. Please consider making a monthly or recurring gift to sustain our programs. Monthly contributions help us develop because we have a more accurate picture of what to expect.
Contributions to Plug In America are tax-deductible. This form accepts credit cards and PayPal. Mail checks to the address below. To make a gift from a donor-advised fund, visit DAF Direct. To make a gift of stock, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charged Supporter – $4/month or $48/year
- Unlimited access to EV Support Program
- Exclusive opportunities, including nominating for Drive Electric Awards
Leadership Circle Supporter – $42/month or $500/year
- All of the above, plus:
- Invitations to supporter-only events
- Invitations to annual reception with Plug In America board
Organizations can support Plug In America’s programs, meet their sustainability goals, and receive unique benefits by becoming an EV Champion. Contact email@example.com.
Plug In America’s work is making a better world for future generations. If you want to leave a legacy for the future and are considering including us in your estate planning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the generous supporters who contributed to Plug In America.
Ask your company’s HR department about matching gifts. You may be able to double (or triple!) your tax-deductible donations. Plug In America is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tax ID number 26-1799615.
Checks can be mailed to:
Plug In America
1270 S Alfred St #351268
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Please be sure to include your mailing address.
Questions about online or recurring gifts? Contact email@example.com.
Having trouble viewing this page? Click here to make a donation.