UL listed. Networked charging stations. Designed for fleet and light commercial applications. Over-the-air firmware upgrades. Utility-grade energy metering. Remote diagnostics and control.
Designed and manufactured by Coulomb for Leviton.
- Flexible interfaces for utility AMI
- Network: Chargepoint, wireless mesh, and cellular
- Smart card reader
- Display: Vacuum fluorescent
- Cable length: 18 ft (5.48 m)
- Card reader: ISO 15683, 14443
- Compliance: UL 2594, UL 2231-1, UL 2231-2, UL 1998, NFPA 70, NEC Article 625
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R per NEMA 250-1997
- Mounting Options: Wall
Different models (Each installation requires at least one Gateway Head to communicate with the ChargePoint network)
- CTVCN-30 – CDMA modem, Contactless Credit Card RFID reader
- CTVGN-30 – GPRS modem, Contactless Credit Card RFID reader
- CTVDN-30 – LAN, Contactless Credit Card RFID reader. This unit can only be installed after a gateway head unit (see below) has been installed within line-of-sight.
- CTVUN-30 – Gateway Charging Station, CDMA modem, no RFID reader.