UL listed. This is GE’s more robust commercial line of charging stations, as opposed to the more aesthetic WattStation line.
Projected to ship March 2011.
- Compliance: UL 2231, 2251, 2594, cUL 2594, NEC 625, SAE J1772, FCC Part 15 Class A
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R
- Mounting: Pole, Wall, Pedestal
- CCID Auto-reclosure
- Cold load start: random startup between 0-15 mins
- Commerce and Card Reader capability
- User authentication
- Networking: Ethernet
- Revenue Grade Metering with AMI Communications
- Display: Vacuum Fluorescent, and status LEDs
- Cable Length: 20 feet
- Indoor ventilation: Provides signal to turn on facility fans
Models and pricing
- Single Pedestal (EVSN3) $6,250
- Single Pedestal, RFID (EVSRN3) $7,188
- Double Pedestal (EVDN3) $9,375
- Double Pedestal, RFID (EVDRN3) $10,313
- Pole (EVPN3) $4,838
- Pole, RFID (EVPRN3) $5,175
- Wall (EVWN3) $4,500
- Wall, RFID (EVWRN3) $4,838
GE is working with Project Get Ready.